Herbalism eBooks + PDFs
- A Brief History of Herbalism by DaVinci College of Holistic Medicine
- A Witch’s Guide to Herbal Folklore and Enchantments by Gerina Dunwich: Within this book you’ll discover the magickal history of herbs and learn how different Pagan traditions have employed certain plants in their magickal workings and religious rites.
- Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham: Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs is a treasury of herb wisdom and lore from the Old and New Worlds. This comprehensive guidebook has all the information you need to practice magical herbalism. Tap into the power of plants and watch your magic blossom!
- Dr. Edward Shook’s, Famous Course in Herbology: This book promises to give a concise, yet comprehensive treatise on Medicinal Plants, their use and their compatible combinations. It represent years of painstaking accumulations of data based upon practical experience by Dr. Edward E. Shook.
- Wildcrafting for the Practicing Herbalist by Northeast School of Botanical Medicine: This handout is to help familiarize herbalists with some of the practicalities of wildcrafting plants. The term wildcrafting is loosely defined here as gathering plants one did not specifically plant.
Herbal Remedies and Recipes
- How To Make An Herbal Salve
- How To Make Tinctures (Without Alcohol)
- How To Make Herbal Oils/Infusions
- How To Make (and Use) a Poultice
- How To Make a Poultice w/Dried and Fresh Herbs
- How To Make Herbal Powder Capsules
- How To *Consume* Herbal Powders
- (DIY) Herbal Trauma/Crisis Kit Herbs and Resources to help support your body~mind~spirit as you participate in protest, marches, demonstrations, and actions.
- (DIY) Easy Medicinal Tea Herb Garden – This garden will provide some basic medicines, and some delicious teas.
- The Garden’s Unseen Magickal Forces: There are unseen forces working their magic in your garden! Have you ever printed a photograph when your ink cartridge is out of yellow ink? Have you ever had pumpkin pie without spices, or unsalted, unseasoned soup? These examples are analogous to the massive void left when a very small component is missing.
- Witchcraft Gardening Basics: A Crash Course in a Witch’s Garden The garden is an excellent place to begin a ripple effect of healing by tending it in a sustainable manner. Responsible gardening will help lead to healing of the environment, and of ourselves.
- Magickal Garden Design – Tips & Notes
- Casting Magic Spells in Partnership with Your Living Plant Allies